Lowongan Senior Real Estate Analyst - Property Technology Start up-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Assigning market feasibility study for residential development.
- Conducting financial analysis to ensure viability of the project development.
- Translated market findings into actionable insights.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationship with key stakeholders including; local brokerage, building managers
- Ensured data integrity is continuously maintained by conducting extensive market research.
- Supported internal brokerage operations by providing current market and industry trends.
- Compiled comprehensive information based on market statistics on residential development
- Generated feasibility and financial studies for both local and international developers
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate with 3 years of Real Estate experience
- Experience supporting multiple projects and Real Estate business functions, possesses excellent communications skills, works well with a team, interacts with multiple levels and functions within the Real Estate organization, manage vendor/business relationships.
- Experience with commercial real estate sales/leasing and residential real estate sales.
- Experience with identifying and solving property management issues.
- Skilled in data analysis, modelling
- Skilled in reading, analyzing and interpreting real estate leases, real estate purchase contracts, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Skilled in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Skilled at working in a fast moving, demanding environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills; handles many different responsibilities in a team environment.
- Ability in writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Skilled in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Experience undertaking tasks with little direction; self-motivated.
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
Senior Real Estate Analyst - Property Technology Start up-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 12-July-2019 | Tutup pada 11-August-2019
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The conmapny transform spaces into affordable community-driven living solutions in urban areas and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to support VP of Real Estate Development in the Jakarta office. Successful candidate will provide research and analytical support associated with acquisitions, data collections, management of operating/leased properties and financial projections.
The company is a community-driven property technology company, improving urban living across major cities and for hundreds of members. We perfect the modern hassle-free rental experience using our unique approach, designing and operating co-living experiences.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oswin Ersyanda on +62 21 2958 8829
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53